"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" —Queen
Author Website Scavenger Hunt
The Author Website Scavenger Hunt is a great way to get kids excited about a new book or an upcoming author visit!
How it works
* Check the list of questions below or download the printable PDF.
* Search my website for the answers.
* If you're an educator, and you have your students do the scavenger hunt, email me your snail mail address and I'll mail out some signed postcards for your students (US/Canada only please)!
The Questions>>>Download a printable PDF here.
1) What Texas-themed group is P. J. a part of?
2) What MMO video game does P. J. enjoy playing?
3) What type of quarters does P. J. collect?
4) What book, featuring a mouse, was one of P. J.'s childhood favorites?
5) How quickly can P. J. solve the Rubikís Cube?
6) What poem did P. J. memorize?
7) What alphabet was created for the Forgotten Worlds trilogy?
8) In Solstice, what climate catastrophe is destroying the earth?
9) In Tut: The Story of My Immortal Life, what is the name of Tutís one-eyed cat?
10) What job did P. J. have before writing full time?
Bonus: Who would win a battle between Mummy and Bigfoot? And why? Any answer is the right answer!
Don't forget to remind your teacher to email me with the school address. I'll mail out some signed postcards for the class (US/Canada only please)!
Email your answers to: